If One Must Set Up Tent...
I will be reporting two tent sites for the canine walkers, and those public service people who maintain the grounds, to be aware. One site appears to be against our common agreements as to where campsites are allowed and the other may be within a the backyard of a resident –kid-tent or guests.
For us, Bella and I, food left outside tents overnight becomes a problem for all parties involved. Best to travel with a "bear" safe container or keep food inside and zipped up within tents. Food left outside is problematic inside urban boundaries as wild animals who might consume food at night are not as plentiful. We have not seen people or food outside the tent to the east; however two or three people appear to be accessing the western tent; one whom I met and seemed nice enough, however, donuts were left outside the tent. I hope these campers have communicated and have clearance from ground floor to be stationed in this throughway....

Comments
Post a Comment