Campsite Established May 10th?




A pretty typical site behind our fence especially when the rains cease and Summer is in full swing.  I've placed a work order for Public Works and informed neighboring people and organizations.  And, when I mow the alleyway I will check again to see again the state of this situation.  If no one has had a chance to pick up the wet mess I'll try to gather and collect it to a central spot. Neighbors are suggesting cutting down the trees but the trees are really important; they keep our neighborhood cool.  This area, due to all the concrete and lack of shade, really heats up during the summer.

Comments

  1. Wow! SO nice to go put to mow the alleyway and have the site picked up! THANK YOU PW :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If One Must Set Up Tent...

Making a Maintenance Request