Hangout Site established May 27th

Someone has been leaving stuff in the alleyway again.  Hoping people can keep an eye out on who is establishing ownership.  Please let parents, staff, and volunteers know plants (cannabis) have been left at the site "free to good home".  Rather than create drama, if staff, parents or volunteers would like to take, relocate, and care for the plants elsewhere this might be helpful.  They are young female plants that will remain small and rootbound if left unplanted.  Currently, they are little to no danger to anyone and I will continue to water them rather than watch them die.  If some tyrannical, anti-drug person wishes to hack them to bits in rage and panic well then i suppose what will be will be.  

I am worried a little for the person or persons trying to establish fort.  I will leave it up to everyone and not worry too much... I will be trying to mow alleyway on Tuesdays and will let Public Works know if this clothing and trash are not removed soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campsite Established May 10th?

If One Must Set Up Tent...

Making a Maintenance Request