How Ground Crews Ensure Secure Neighborhoods

Whoa!!! Big Changes Here! Verdict is Still Out!
Greywater System Installed
Things Are Very Square and Straight
Please scroll down to see a bit of history concerning this alleyway..
Will say, for better or worse, very little camping here at the moment..








Very Interesting Indeedy Doo

Completely different issues in the alleyway currently; this entire area seems under construction and changing kinda fast.  I have some great hopes for the grey water system installed and the landscaping that will be placed onto this new creation of human. What are my choices..






The alleyway is looking great! Only one hidden needle and needle cap.  I'm not going to weigh in as to whether there needs to be a needle exchange here because i simply don't know and have not studied the issue.  Again, I've very carefully sculpted the vegetation so that the alleyway is most clearly visible so that we can see anyone who may be dangerously passed out in the alleyway or someone trying to establish a base camp within the city without the consent of neighboring, affected, people.

I do think ANYONE administering intravenous medications or "drugs" should have a place to do safely but a public alleyway without a proper disposal sight is not the best place. I can see the temptation because it is a quite beautiful little resting spot so we need to have patience without condoning loose needles left in bushes through lack of action. I do find the best approach is to continually clean the site so that more people are considerate of the publicly shared spaces.

I'm asking Leaders of our neighboring  organizations to once again ask ground crews to simply take the time to look at the alleyway.  If we could ask 4j workers loading and unloading in the North Lot of Civic to notify others if there seems to be suspicious activity happening in the alleyway it would be helpful.

Thank you all for helping here...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campsite Established May 10th?

If One Must Set Up Tent...

Making a Maintenance Request